Standard Bed Bug
$29.99 – $45.99
STANDARD MATTRESS ENCASEMENT are allergen proof covers that prevent bed bugs or allergens from entering or escaping your mattress. The products are water resistant, stretchable, machine washable and feature locking zippers. They are made from a non-woven material. FAST, FREE SHIPPING!
Standard Encasement Bed Bug Mattress Covers
This standard encasement bed bug mattress cover is high-tech engineered, laboratory tested and certified bed bug proof. It wraps completely around the entire mattress, has 3 sided zipper access and super secure velcro flap to maximize the bed bug protection. It’s machine washable and dryer safe, too, and we offer FAST, FREE SHIPPING! We encourage you to consider one for your box springs, too, for better overall bed bug protection.
Here’s the details:
- High-tech engineered mattress encasement made of a non-woven fabric.
- Laboratory tested and certified BED BUG PROOF.
- Protects against dust, allergens, fleas, ticks, duct mites, etc.
- Water resistant bed bug mattress protector guards against stains and spills from most liquids.
- Machine washable.
- Dryer safe.
- Long lasting with a 10-year warranty.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Fits mattress’s from 9″ to 15″ deep, including pillow top mattress’s.
- Comes in multiple sizes, including:
- XL Twin
- California King
- Easy to install:
- Remove from packaging
- Lay mattress encasement on mattress
- unzip all 3 sides of mattress cover
- Place on top of mattress
- Align the encasement to the mattress, starting at the top
- Wrap the encasement gently onto mattress
- Zip all 3 sides
- Use velcro flap to lock zippers into place
Are Mattress Encasement Safe?
Yes – when used properly. Always follow the instructions on the packaging for how to use a mattress encasement and never use them for anything other than what it is intended to be used for. Keep the un-installed encasement and all packaging away from children – just to be extra safe.
Can A Mattress Encasement Be Used On A Box Spring?
Yes – and we think that’s an excellent investment. If all of your bedding – mattress, box spring, pillow(s) – are protected, you get an extra layer of protection and peace of mind.
Crib Size, Twin Size, XL Twin Size, Full Size, XL Full Size, Queen Size, King Size, California King Size